Q. What fees do you charge?

Inventory Costs - Charged by an Independent Company who are VAT registered.

Room£85 incl VAT
Studio£100 incl VAT
1 Bed£125 incl VAT
2 Bed£150 incl VAT
3 Bed£175 incl VAT
4 Bed£200 incl VAT

Other Fees

Letter sent regarding late payment or chasing documents £35
Payment refusal/declined from the bank £35
Failure to carry out Gas Safe Cert due to non-access £60
Call out charge if no fault is found or your responsibility £60
Removal of furniture per item £50
Change of Tenants within an existing tenancy £150
Tenants' reference request £35

Frequently asked Questions - FAQs

Read the Full Letting Procedure Process

Q. I have only recently arrived in England from abroad and have not yet opened a Bank Account, but I do have a job offer.

A. In this instance we would require all rent paid in advance plus a 2 month's deposit, a reference from your prospective employer, a character reference, a copy of your passport and a Bank reference once the account has been opened.

Q. I am self-employed and do not have the usual employer's reference - what other documentation would I need?

A. You will need a Guarantor. They will need to be a UK home owner (proof of which is required, i.e. a Mortgage Statement and Land Registry Report). A Bank Reference will also be required on the Guarantor and a copy of their Passport.

Q. I have had problems with a previous Landlord and did not get my deposit back. How do I know if this will not happen again?

A. We are members of "TDS – Tenancy Deposit Scheme". By law all deposits are now protected so this can no longer happen.

Q. Can I renew my Tenancy once the initial six months period has expired?

A. It is usually not a problem to renew the tenancy (subject to having conducted your Tenancy satisfactorily); however, we would always have to obtain confirmation of this from the Landlords.

Q. What notice period is there should I want to end the tenancy?

A. You cannot vacate during the first six months of your tenancy; however, you may give us notice after the fifth month to bring the Tenancy to an end. Should you wish to renew for a further six months, you are at liberty to give one months notice at any time.

Q. What if I am sharing a flat and I have to leave, but my friends want to stay?

A. It would be your responsibility to find a tenant to replace you. The usual references would be required on the new tenant and an Administration Fee will apply. Where several people are sharing a property the tenants are "jointly and severally responsible". This means that each tenant is liable for any breach of the Agreement and for payment of the rent.

Q. I have a maintenance issue in my property e.g. no hot water or heating, no electricity, appliance not working?

A. Fill out the maintenance request form

Back To Top

My Shortlist

There are no properties in your shortlist.

Add properties you are interested in to your shortlist for easy review.